What are the requirements to sell on UnityoftheSpirit.com?
Before you can list your first item on Unity oftheSpirit (US) you'll need to:
· Provide us with a valid credit card, debit card, or bank account information.
· Let us know how you would like to pay your seller fees.
You won't be able to sell on UnityoftheSpirit.com (US) if your account has been suspended. Please contact Admin@UnityoftheSpirit.com if this happens.
How do I list an item for sale?
Selling on UnityoftheSpirit (US) is a great way to make extra money with fellow Believers, advance the Kingdom of God and have fun doing it! To get started, click Sell at the top of most UnityoftheSpirit pages, and then on the next page, click the List your item button. We'll guide you through the process of listing your item step-by-step, including helping you find the best category. Selecting the right category is important because it helps buyers find your listing.
Before you sell on UnityoftheSpirit you must:
Before you list an item:
· Look for similar items that have recently sold on UnityoftheSpirit to help you select the best category, price, or learn your item's potential value.
Top Tips to Attract Buyers:
Follow these simple and effective tips to attract more buyers and get the most cash for your items.
1. Find out What It's Worth: If you know what you want to sell, you can get information about the item such as the recent sales activity and price, appropriate listing category and key words, and examples of good descriptions. Simply do an Advanced Search on your item and click Completed Listings.
2. Determine Pricing and Listing Format: Many sellers that sell in an auction-style listing format, find that
setting low opening bid with no reserve jumpstarts bidding and increases their final selling price.
New standard fees let you list Auction-style for free and pay only when it sells. However, demand for the item must be high to generate
multiple bids. Your research will help you with this information. To appeal to buyers that want a quick sale, you can
add a Buy It Now price to your auction-style listings. If you know the value of your item or have multiples of the same
item, set a fixed price for a quick sale.
3. Sign up for PayPal: PayPal enables you to accept online payments for your UnityoftheSpirit (US) items. Sellers
must offer safe electronic payments to buyers on UnityoftheSpirit (US) , so sign up today- it's fast and free to sign up.
4. Maximize Your Item Title: Be sure to include key words that buyers will search for, unique or descriptive
attributes, and always check your spelling. Your item title is critical in helping users find your items, so use each
character wisely using descriptive key words.
5. Describe Your Item in Detail: A good description is concise, well organized, and easy to read.
Create bold section headlines, bulleted lists, and be sure to include item style/type, brand, condition, and other attributes.
When available in your category, use item specifics to help buyers find your item. Depending on category, item specifics include the condition of the item (new,
used), size, color, brand, etc. Make sure to include your return policy and handling time, which is now required in every listing.
6. Include Photos: A picture really is worth a thousand words and your first one is free!
Use clear, well-lit photos from a variety of angles to accurately showcase your item. Use good lighting and an uncluttered background to get the most out of your
photo. Add additional photos to showcase details and unique features of your item. Many categories and UnityoftheSpirit (US) Store members get multiple free
7. Include Reasonable Shipping Costs: Specifying reasonable shipping and handling costs in your listing is essential
for smart selling. Providing free shipping can give you an extra boost in search results ranking and sales.
8. Communicate: Always respond quickly to any buyer questions. Include extras or a handwritten note in the box to
really surprise and delight your customers. Make sure to leave feedback for your buyer so they'll do the same for you.
9. Use your account to Track Sales: Your profile page is your own personal dashboard to track all your activity on
UnityoftheSpirit (US).Simply click your profile on top of any UnityoftheSpirit (US) page to reveal the items you are
selling, items that are sold, shipping addresses of your customers, messages from your prospective buyers and to
manage your personal information and communication preferences.